Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Be truthful..

I am so puzzled that it is so difficult to be truthful. Many a times, we hide behind the many "mask" we wear each day and we call it "survival". But have you stop wearing mask and just be who you really are? Many a times , we are so bound by our "face value" and pride that we are afraid to show people the very truth of how we feel. So, we pretend to be who we are not and let others see the "good" side of us. Well, I've got news for you and I have one message today~ throw away your masks and be who you really are! Lest, you get less inhibited by others and you are able to flex the real you ~ Yes, they may not like what they see but that's you - different & non-conforming. It's just..................................YOU!
In all honestly, I am so frustrated to my bones that I've been told not to be who I am. It saddens me to the very core that I am unable to express myself truthfully. I have no intention at all to belittle anyone lest poke fun at anyone ~ I just want the chance to be able to express myself truthfully! What's wrong with that? I think that not being able to be who I really am kills me internally each day. Those who really knows me would not have to second guess who I really am! It's those who don't know you that second guesses!
Every day of our lives, masks comes on naturally to suit every person, situation or crappy day we have. At the end of the day, we become miserable and then try to feel good at relieving our pains by writing what we feel in the blog site we created. Why can't we be just honest and truthful and write what we really feel ? So what if there are many potential harmful people out there but if we continue to fear these people, aren't we just back to square one to where we are now ~ fearful & keep quiet & be a goody? So, be truthful and be who you really are inside. No point in living in fear or living up to others expectation. It's your own expectation that really matters!~It's your own personality & character that counts!~ Cheers to HONESTY!

No comments: