Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cows, Cows.......

I was driving along Jalan Selandar- Gemencheh on Monday when I was suddenly stopped dead on my tracks. There, in front me, stood a crowd/herd of running cows and I could see a long rattan stick being waved about by a middle-aged man. I was in a dilema at that time. What would I do? Stand on my ground and be trampled all over by the cows or to move to the right hand side of the road and save me some broken windows and smashed windscreen ?
Well, I chose to move to the right side and be safe. It doesn't take a genius to understand that 50 to 60 cows of various sizes can smashed up your car pretty nicely. This is not including the waste from the cows that would splatter all over your car should they get scared out of their daylights! It wouldn't be a pretty sight, I tell you!

Well, the cows [ 50-60 of them ] won hands down today. No need to fight on that! Perhaps, I'll get my joy when one of them lands up on my dinner table as prime beef roast!

Now, that's worth a wait, isn't it? Imagine, the sweet sucullent and tender meat marinated with thyme, rosemary, a dash of cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic salt, ..............................and the list goes on................................

I leave it to your imagination!

Mamma mia! Saliva drooling !~




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ivan,
Timothy's ex-student who is a chef says that he once had beef that cost Rm300 per kilo and it was really good -- no seasoning needed, just put it on the grill. He also told us that the most expensive beef was RM2 million for a whole animal. Wow!