Friday, October 31, 2008

Laughing at myself.....

I woke up this morning by a "cruel" early morning call from my good buddy ,Vive. I guess, knowing very well that it was still my nap time or if he is going somewhere, he would "spoil" my dreamy sleep by giving me a call. It was sort of his personal delight to mess up my early morning of the day! This time, he is going to Gopeng to reckit the place for his Youth Camp. Thanks for waking me up, buddy! [ He insists that sleeping too long is not good for a young person like me! Sigh! ]

By this time, I was fully awake and as usual, I get myself ready for work. I showered , shaved and made myself squeeky clean like any other morning. Dressing myself up for work, I took out a dark greyish Cutter & Buck t-shirt [ bought from F.O.S. outlet ~ cheap and comfortable ] , pulled on a pair of Timberland jeans [ ori from Germany ~ given to me by a good friend, Julian ] and sprayed myself with a dash of perfume bought from Guardian pharmacy. A quick check on myself , a quick chat with my wife and I was ready for work.
Then Soon Ling asked me, " Isn't it today is 1st November?". Hesitantly, I answered, "Yeah!" then I kinda trailled off. Then it hit me ~ it's the first Saturday of the month. Oh! No!For every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, I am not working!
Rats! It's my off day and I am AWAKE!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!~

No comments: