Monday, February 16, 2009

No pictures, please!

Over the last few days, great hive of publicity & major new lowness in Malaysian politics had surfaced! Dig up mud, sling the mud , make a sensation out it and bulldoze & run over the person over and over again! Then, dig some, throw more insults, cry foul and seek for the draining of blood! This is Malaysian politics - the pathetic drama & dirtiest underhand tactics of politics are at large! This time it involves an assemblywoman. This , my friends, is intrusion of privacy - major intrusion. Yes, the politicians especially the ones from the same state just loves these bits so that they can pit/plan the downfall of others. Well, in my humble opinion if the country so-called defenders of law were to assign specified photographers for our politicians, [ or even pay some others to do it like ex-boyfiends, ex-girlfriends, casual friends and so on ! ] I think, more than three quarters of our assemblymen plus people in power would be shivering or probably wetting their pants by now! So much for high morals , high standards and multi-high integrity of a public servant and figures in our society! Don't stoop so low - give a fair fight at the ballot papers in the next 4 years -lar! So much intimidation and abuse of power to degrade a fellow human being!~ Shameful-lar!
Honestly, I sympathize with the assemblywoman involved and there is a great difference between your personal life [ For the goons out there, personal life means PERSONAL-lar! ] and your duty in the public. I am not defending what she does because what she does in her own free time belongs to her and private to her. So, no one has the right to do those things to her and to humilate her is such a manner. Some things are really or should be off limits to others. Let's not play the role of judge, condemner and executioner, shall we? Only God should judge us and let me remind you that God is a merciful God. I guess, the public is mature enough to know the black hands playing behind the ploy to bring down /tarnish the reputation of others. Kindly wait for General Election Part 13 - this is where the fun begin, actually.
Aiyoo! Now, I want to 'pang sai' and 'pang jieo', I also have to be constantly on my toes and be very aware! Maybe somebody is taking pictures of me and my privates [ the birdie and two golf balls! If not enough, you can take pictures of my back rump too! ] So, probably, I need to pose a bit by playing the song "Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey to inspire me a bit when I do my longevity squat tai-chi position at the toilet! You'll never know what they'll do with the pictures, right! Might as well pose nicely, at least, I'll look good when I appear in the front page of the local tabloids! Afterall, these idiotic people can't differentiate between what is personal and what is not-mah ; general public or assemblymen/assemblywomen, mah!
Anyway, no pictures, please! My privates are very case sensitive to lights & camera flash!~

No comments: