Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Breeze....

One fine morning ,when I woke up early, I was sitting at Vive & Sathy's apartment balcony, I felt peaceful and calm. I couldn't believe it that I was at the balcony and enjoying a cool early morning breeze. Earlier that evening, I was driving 6 hours straight to arrive at where I am. I may sound pathetic and incomprehensible to you but I was really glad I made this trip with the family because I really needed the rest. [ BTW, the dinner consisting of Indian food cuisines were fantastic! ] On top of it, I was on the brink of mental exhaustion and I could feel that my entire physical & heart state were also thinning in patience and endurance.
Usually, I am one person who would just grit my teeth and endure everything that comes my way but this time, I really felt ........spent through and through. I could never explained it to you how much I needed a break from what I've been doing right now. I guess, I am writing this because I know many of you feel the same way that I do. In all honestly, I know and I care. That's why I am sharing this experience with you so that you too could take the bold step to save yourself from being in such a state.
When I arrived at my good friend's place [ Vive & Sathy ], I was so exhausted but at the same time happy to see my reliable and true friends in Vive, Sathy, BA and Jessy who are in another town. I know in my heart that I have friends who would talk to me and give me good sound advice. I also know that there are also friends like Kuna & Cheng who would be a real blessing in my life with their special ways. More than anything else, it also helped my family to gel together and have a great time together. I really love my family a lot but I realised that sometimes I have been a little bit on their nerves as they have been on mine. Somehow, a time out like this helps to strengthen the family together. Yunno, you'll never be at peace until you have your family in peace and in tune. Afterall, when you get back from work each day, you face your family members and they are important in your lives. Remember, family is all you got. Be with them and treasure them. This includes your good buddies and close friends.
Coming back to the balcony, the caress of the early morning breeze and lush greenery in front of my eyes helped me to really feel at ease. Yeah, I needed that calmness in my hectic life. I acknowledged that taking a break from work schedules helped me to recuperate from the mental bruising, self-esteem bashing and all the craps of life. It also helped me to re-focus and re-draw my direction in my life. I take nothing away from God and I give all glory to God for whatever I go through - good or bad. I know deep in my heart that He is the author of my colourful life. As I thanked God that morning for every step in my life, I thank Him that He provides that peace for me in my life. That morning, I had the best Cinnamon roll bread [ Rainforest bread shop, of course! ] I've not had that for quite some time. Breakfast was simply superb and so was the company.

The breeze in the apartment.........heavenly!

No comments: